Nuffinz is a rapidly growing direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand in the e-commerce space (www.nuffinz.com). We produce and sell the comfiest shorts and other apparel and lifestyle products. Sustainability is part of our DNA and a driving force in everything we do.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated social advertising specialist with wider online marketing expertise to take a leading role in growing our sales as the company continues to scale and expand to new markets. The role is based at our Headquarter in Dornbirn, Austria.
The right candidate for us, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, is passionate about online marketing and possess a highly entrepreneurial mindset and do-what-it-takes attitude.
- Responsible for the creation, management, optimization and reporting of all digital advertising, primarily via Facebook/Instagram but also using other digital platforms.
- Design, implement and monitor a full-scale, high-converting funnel strategy.
- Scale up our ad spend while maintaining a desirable ROAS.
- Working together with the team on ad creatives and copy for new campaigns and product launches.
- Responsible for testing new ad types and platforms not currently in use.
- A/B and multivariate testing for ads and landing pages.
- Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve the effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
- Monitor and improve our email marketing strategy, backed up by A/B testing and analytics.
- Help to grow our Affiliate- and Ambassador-marketing channels.
- Assisting the team and occasionally taking charge of the many possible daily requirements, problems, initiatives and opportunities that comes with growing a business.
In short, we are looking for the right candidate to become a key pillar in our company as we scale Nuffinz to become a leading direct-to-consumer e-commerce lifestyle brand. If you feel this could be a perfect fit for you, please get in touch with a C.V. and a short introductory letter. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 3+ years experience managing digital marketing in-house or at an agency.
- Strong knowledge in, and proven track record of, audience creation and segmentation, targeting tactics, campaign management, and campaign optimization using Facebook Ads Manager and other platforms.
- Deep understanding of paid social media advertising platforms, most notably Facebook Ads Manager. Knowledge of additional platforms is a plus.
- Previous experience from working in e-commerce, using Shopify, or working with conversion rate optimization is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably also in German
Remuneration: Compensation based on experience.